All Products Catalog. Catalogs. DuraVent All Products Catalog Type B Gas Vent. Catalogs. Type B Gas Vent Catalog Section. Scientist Development and Research Scientist Awards (B) Mental Health National Research Service Awards for Research Training (B) Mental Retardation. B - 217968, 91-8988 B - 217988, 91-7182 B - 218747, 91-7192 B - 218801, 91-11252 B - 218917, 91-9021 B - 218977, 91-9227 B - 219067, 91-7167 B.
KeyGenSumo.com | B Catalog - with
University of Washington Bothell Courses
Bothell Course CatalogSeattle Courses Bothell Courses Tacoma CoursesGlossary
The UW course descriptions are updated regularly during the academic year. All announcements in the General Catalog and Course Catalog are subject to change without notice and do not constitute an agreement between the University of Washington and the student. Students should assume the responsibility of consulting the appropriate academic unit or adviser for more current or specific information.
For an explanation of the symbols and abbreviations used in the course descriptions, select the Glossary link on this page or any of the course description pages.
The Seattle Course Descriptions and Tacoma Course Descriptions are also available online.
Search UW Bothell Courses
School of Business
Computing and Software Systems
Interactive Media Design
Interdisciplinary Arts and Sciences
- American Studies (BISAMS)
- Community Psychology (BISCP)
- Creative Writing (BCWRIT)
- Cultural Studies (BCULST)
- Culture, Literature, and the Arts (BISCLA)
- Earth System Science (BEARTH)
- Environmental Science (BES)
- Gender, Women, and Sexuality Studies (BISGWS)
- Global Studies (BISGST)
- Interdisciplinary Studies (BIS)
- Interdisciplinary Arts (BISIA)
- Interdisciplinary Study Skills (BISSKL)
- Law, Economics, and Public Policy (BISLEP)
- Media and Communication Studies (BISMCS)
- Policy Studies (BPOLST)
- Science, Technology, and Society (BISSTS)
- Society, Ethics, and Human Behavior (BISSEB)
Nursing and Health Studies
Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
The University of Florida is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and associate, baccalaureate, masters, education specialist, and doctoral degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of the University of Florida.
The undergraduate catalog is published annually by the University of Florida and has been adopted as a rule of the university pursuant to the provision of Chapter 120 of the Florida Statutes.
Published editions of this official record correspond to an academic year and will remain in effect as published from the Summer B (June) term through the following Summer A (late May) term.
The undergraduate catalog provides official university rules, policies and regulations; it establishes minimum eligibility requirements for admission and reflects degree requirements; it provides approved calendar and curricular information; and it contains general information about the university community, the university, and its services and facilities.
Changes will be made to this academic record to correct errors or omissions. The university is not responsible for information obtained through Internet links from this catalog to other websites. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information. However, all dates and deadlines, courses, course descriptions, degree requirements, and fees are subject to change.
Unless otherwise indicated in the course description, all courses at the University of Florida are taught in English, with the exception of specific foreign language courses.
Documented in this Astronomical Journal paper
USNO-B is an all-sky catalog that presents positions, proper motions, magnitudes in various optical passbands, and star/galaxy estimators for 1,042,618,261 objects derived from 3,643,201,733 separate observations. The data were obtained from scans of 7,435 Schmidt plates taken for the various sky surveys during the last 50 years. USNO-B1.0 is believed to provide all-sky coverage, completeness down to V = 21, 0.2 arcsecond astrometric accuracy at J2000, 0.3 magnitude photometric accuracy in up to five colors, and 85% accuracy for distinguishing stars from non-stellar objects.
The catalog's size is about 80 GBytes and the only way to get it is to make a copy from someone who already has it.
It can be searched at Flagstaff at http://www.nofs.navy.mil/data/FchPix/.
Software for searching the USNO-B1.0 is in WCSTools from release 3.3.0 onward.
[Distributed B1.0 Format] [B1.0 at USNO] [USNO-A2.0 Catalog]
The B Series medium-duty lever lock offers tough, reliable performance and is ideal for new construction projects in retail, industrial, multi-family, government and military applications. It is a certified ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Series 4000 Grade 2 lock and exceeds the standard for durability and reliability. It is UL listed and meets ADA standards with two of the most common lever designs in the industry.
In retrofit situations, the B Series offers interchangeable cores for quick and convenient re-keying and is compatible with cores built by other manufacturers. The B Series is ideal for new construction and retrofit jobs where cost is a concern, but security and reliability are required.
- Ideal for new construction and retrofitting existing applications
- Available with two lever options and a variety of finishes
- All levers are available with an abrasive strip along the inside length of the lever to identify entrances that may be hazardous to the handicapped
- Lever trim has individual heavy-duty springs for lever return and to prevent lever sag
- Trim is through-bolted with screws coated with thread sealant to provide strength and prevent the lock from loosening
- 10-year warranty
- Interchangeable cores can be removed for quick, easy re-keying and are compatible with SFIC products from other manufacturers
- Adjustable door thickness from 1-3/8” to 2” to fit all common door thicknesses
- Non-handed design
- Does not require field disassembly for re-handing, allowing for easy installation and maintenance
For more specifications and certifications, visit the B Series catalog section.
- ANSI/BHMA: exceeds ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2
- UL: 3-hour, A label
View the B Series catalog section for the full design and finish offering.
- Available in:
- Bright Brass (605)
- Satin Brass (606)
- Oil Rubbed Bronze (613)
- Bright Chrome (625)
- Satin Chrome (626)
- Lever options include Dane and Quantum
- Levers are solid pressure cast zinc, finished to match mating parts
- Roses are wrought brass or bronze installed over steel through-bolted rose inserts
- Levers are secured by a spring-loaded retainer
- Retainer in a keyed lever cannot be depressed without the key
- All levers are available with an abrasive strip along the inside length of the lever to identify entrances to the handicapped that may be hazardous
Don't see the document you're looking for?
Visit the Document Library for the full selection.
Related VideosMike Titan x A7MC x Nivek B - Catalog [prod. by Jason Famous Beats]
Notice: Undefined variable: z_bot in /sites/applemacs.us/drivers/keygensumocom-b-catalog.php on line 99
Notice: Undefined variable: z_empty in /sites/applemacs.us/drivers/keygensumocom-b-catalog.php on line 99