Microsoft Office 2019 is a version of Microsoft Office for both Windows and Mac. It is the successor to Office 2016 and was succeeded by Office 2021 on. The following information applies to volume licensed versions of Office 2019, such as Office Professional Plus 2019, purchased through a volume. Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019 1808 16.0.10348.20020. A suite of productivity apps including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, Access.
Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Version Archives - delightful
How to Legally Download Office 2016 or 2019 Free From Microsoft
By Joe KeeleyUpdated
With a Microsoft Office product key, you can easily download the installation files directly from Microsoft. Learn how to get it now!
If you own a product key for Microsoft Office 2019 or 2016, but don't have the installation files available, it's really simple to download them legally and direct from Microsoft.
Whether Microsoft Office was included with your system purchase or you just want a copy of the files, we'll show you the different methods available to get Office 2019 or 2016.
Don't forget that if you have a Microsoft 365 subscription, you're entitled to the latest version of Office as part of that. Regardless, these steps will work, whether you're on the latest auto-updated version from Microsoft 365, or the standalone Office 2019 or 2016.
1. How to Download Office From a Microsoft 365 Subscription
If you have an active Microsoft 365 subscription, you're entitled to download the full versions of some of the most popular Microsoft Office applications, like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. This is also applicable if your business has an Enterprise license, where the service might be called Office 365.
- Go to your Microsoft 365 subscription page and log in.
- Beneath Office, click Install apps.
- A window will open to confirm that you wish to download and install Office. Click Install.
If you have an enterprise account, you may be redirected to your organization's Office page to complete this process. If so, select Install Office & Office 365 apps.
Related: Microsoft 365 vs. Office 2019: What Are the Differences?
2. How to Download Office From a License Key
If your system came with a copy of Microsoft Office, it may already be pre-installed. If not, you should have a product key from the manufacturer, which you can use to download Office from Microsoft.
Alternatively, if you bought Microsoft Office from Microsoft or through another retailer, you can use this same method to download replacement installation files.
Whatever your situation, head to Microsoft's Download Office page. Sign in, input your product key, and download your version of Office.
Related: Ways You Can Get a Microsoft Office License for Free
How to Install Office 2019 and 2016
No matter which method you use to download Office, the installation process is the same. It's quick and simple to use. Start by opening the installation file; depending on your browser, you can either run directly from the browser, or you'll have to download and run the utility. A window will open to detail that Microsoft Office is being installed.
Office comes in both 64-bit and 32-bit versions; the former is used by default. If you already have part of Office installed in 32-bit, the other applications will also use that. If you want to reinstall everything in 64-bit, you must first uninstall Office.
When the installation process is complete, a message will read: You're all set! Office is installed now. You'll find the apps, like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, within the Start Menu. Of course, you can always do a system search to find them too.
When you open an Office program for the first time, it will ask you to agree to the license agreement, so click Accept if you do. You might also see the Microsoft Office Activation Wizard; follow the instructions for this. It's always best to select I want to activate the software over the internet option for the speediest activation.
Free Alternatives to Office
While you can download Office 2019 and Office 2016 for free from Microsoft, you need to own a license key or have a Microsoft 365 subscription to actually use the programs within.
As such, you might want to consider a free Office alternative, for which there are plenty. Programs like LibreOffice, or online tools like Google's work suite, might not have all the advanced functionality of Office, but still offer plenty to get the job done.
Need a free but mighty Microsoft Office 365 alternative? Here are the best office suites to consider.
ShareTweetEmailAbout The Author
Joe was born with a keyboard in his hands and immediately started writing about technology. He has a BA (Hons) in Business and is now a full-time freelance writer who enjoys making tech simple for everyone.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Join our newsletter for tech tips, reviews, free ebooks, and exclusive deals!
Click here to subscribe
Microsoft Office and Microsoft 365 give you access to the programs you need to work, play, and stay connected. From the power to create documents and presentations, to the ability to design database apps and stay in touch via email, Office simplifies the way you work online, and off.
What you might not realize, is that Office comes in a variety of versions designed for different needs, uses and computers. But before you buy, let's compare Microsoft Office versions so you can choose the right software for all the things you do.
Microsoft 365 Apps for Business: Designed for use on up to 5 PCs or Macs, as well as 5 tablets – including iPad, Android, or Windows, and 5 phones. In the package, you'll receive access to Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher and Access. In addition, you'll automatically receive the latest Office updates (including Office 2019), and get 1TB of OneDrive cloud storage, free Microsoft Answer Desk support and 60 minutes of Skype calling per month.
Microsoft 365 Personal: When you compare Office versions, Microsoft 365 Personal gives you all the same great features you'll find in Microsoft 365 Business, but on just one PC or Mac and one tablet device, instead of up to five of each.
Office 2019 Home & Student: Microsoft Office 2019 features new, modern versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote that are designed to help maximize your productivity and give you rich authoring features, design controls for pixel-perfect layouts and intuitive tools to help you make the most of your data. Plus, because you'll have access to your docs in the cloud whenever you need them, you can work when, how and where it suits you best. And for those times when collaboration is critical, you can even share documents and get your team on the same page. (Designed for use on one PC.)
Office 2019 Home & Business: With the same great features as Office 2019 Home & Student, as well as Outlook, Office 2019 Home & Business gives you everything you need to get more done -- and stay connected with friends, family and colleagues around the globe.
Office 2019 Professional: Now you can do your best work – anywhere, anytime and with anyone. In addition to the 2019 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote, Office 2019 Professional includes new iterations of Publisher and Access, which can help increase your productivity so you can do more in less time. Best of all, with your documents stored online, collaborating with teams around the world is easy.
In general, when you compare Office vs. Microsoft 365, the most important thing to note is that Microsoft 365 is always up to date, so you'll never have to purchase upgrades or wonder if you're using the most recent version.
 Microsoft 365 is compatible with Windows 7 or later, and Mac OS X 10.10. Application availability and features that come with Microsoft 365 vary by platform and device; current Office application versions for Microsoft 365 are Office 2019 for Windows and Office 2019 for Mac. Visit www.office.com/information for full system requirements, including compatible tablets and smartphones for Microsoft 365.
 Available on PC only.
 Skype available only in select countries; see FAQ for details. Calling to select countries only. Excludes calling to special, premium and non-geographic numbers.
Free Download Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus Retail-VL Version (32-bit/64-bit) Multilingual for Windows PC [Direct + Torrent Magnet].
Languages: Arabic, English, German, Greek, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese-Portuguese, Portuguese-Brazil, Turkish
It is the latest version of Microsoft's productivity software. These Office products now use Click-to-Run, instead of Windows Installer (MSI). Office Professional Plus 2019 includes Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word, and Skype for Business.
Overview of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019 Benefits
Office Professional Plus 2019 includes Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word, and Skype for Business. There isn’t a 2019 version of OneNote, but OneNote 2016 is available for Office 2019.
We recommend that you uninstall existing versions of Office before you deploy Office 2019. If you’re uninstalling previous versions of Office products installed with Windows Installer (MSI), the Office Deployment Tool can remove most of those for you as part of the installation of Office 2019.
After downloading the installation files, internet access isn’t required to install, activate, or use Office 2019. There isn’t a 2019 version of SharePoint Designer or InfoPath. The last version for both products is 2013.
Office 2019 is a valuable update for customers who aren’t yet ready for the cloud. And each time we release a new on-premises version of Office, customers ask us if this will be our last. We’re pleased to confirm that we’re committed to another on-premises release in the future.
Overview of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019 Features
This includes the following Office products:
- Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus
- Microsoft Access 2019
- Microsoft Excel 2019
- Microsoft Lync 2019
- Microsoft OneNote 2019
- Microsoft Outlook 2019
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2019
- Microsoft Publisher 2019
- Microsoft Visio Viewer 2019
- Microsoft Word 2019
- Skype for business 2019
- Office Shared Features
- Office Tools
- And many more
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Computer and processor: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
- Hard disk: 4.0 GB of available disk space
- .NET version: Some features may require affordable papers.NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to also be installed
Microsoft Office 2019 Activation Key + Crack ISO Free Download
Microsoft Office 2019 Activation Key is a cross-platform that is comprehensive for everyone with smart tools for specific users, teams, and businesses. It can open your apps, documents anywhere on numerous products. It offers brand new compliance and deployment protection, giving companies more significant control of sensitive data and greater flexibility in deployment and management. Microsoft has expanded offices for iPad and Android pills. Updated Office features on Mac, iPhone, plus the web.
Additionally, brand new applications have been added to your family, a swipe and office lens. All things are made to keep work everywhere. We have concentrated on customizing Office for different platforms in the last 12 months. Office on the Windows desktop is Central to our strategy when you’ve seen just how.
Microsoft Office 2019 Crack is the latest version. It is the most demanded software ever. Everyone uses MS Office for their projects. Simply put, now you can’t do anything without Microsoft Office 2019 Crack. And one of the many difficulties that primary users can’t activate this version quickly. For sure, the user needs the Microsoft Office 2019 activation key for the activation of the software. So then you will solve your problem on this important platform if you’re certainly one of them. Right here, you’ll find working and activation that is valid for lifetime activation.
Microsoft Office 2019 Crack Download Full ISO
Microsoft Office 2019 Crack is utterly appropriate for its wide range – from students to office staff and personnel, along with business professionals. Due to the different enhancements, the essential functions, and the development of new people, document creation, processing, and handling are now doable and faster than previously. In addition, mathematical calculations and expressions are improved and generally are far more easily incorporated into practical use within PowerPoint 2016, Excel 2016, and Word 2016.
Microsoft Office 2019 Activation Key is useful for both Windows as well as a Mac users. It can open, edit, make, and save files regarding the cloud from your desktop. And a search that is new for commands is available in MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook. Updated choices include its user software that supports Retina Display and uses ribbons as well. In addition, users can now share documents via social networks and email messages directly through the MS Office 2016 Crack toolbar.
Key Features of Microsoft Office 2019 Crack:
- Better along with Windows 10– allow you to complete work, the papers in full fidelity across your Windows 10 products.
- Better Control over Resource Scheduling– ensures that scarce resources are now being utilized effectively throughout the company.
- You are permitted by the application to enter everything you wish to do in your terms, then guide you on how best to do so – plus other resources.
- Modern shapes benefit from newly redesigned forms in Visio professionals.
- Real-time typing-view everyone’s edits and where these are typically into the document as you work simultaneously on the same document.
- New chart types– present better visualization ability and enables you to identify the partnership that is statistical your computer data.
- Improved data connectivity-connecting your diagram to Excel data is just one click away.
- Themes – the latest themes give a fresh look and an amazing presentation.
- Smart lookup checks your document and automatically teaches you the SERPs via your writing environment via the web.
- One drive integration – enables you to store your details in one access and location other than anywhere, using any device.
What’s New in Microsoft Office 2019 Crack?
- Powerpoint, one notes, Skype, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, Skype, and Outlook are the most popular and advanced applications.
- Creates presentations and creates computer analysis records.
- Tests the emails from Outlook.
- It does not need VPN settings from anywhere to call.
- In the layout parameter, it will also automatically customize the UI.
- All papers, including PDF e-books, are very much sponsored.
- Updates and edits the database and prints a selection of templates as well.
- Use Excel to create tables and solve problems with mathematics.
- It can also view and edit device-wide files.
- Create amazing Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 presentations.
- Besides, we can work on the same project with our team concurrently.
- Get permission automatically and post the reports with one touch.
- New charts for displaying nuanced details are also included.
Microsoft Office 2019 Activation Key
Microsoft Office 2019 Key 2022
Microsoft Office 2019 Product key ISO
Benefits of Using Microsoft Office 2019 Activation Key?
Also, several individuals will concurrently work on the paper or an Excel spreadsheet or PowerPoint. This functionality was updated by Microsoft and is gradually being marketed now. Not everybody will be compelled to go to the cloud, but there’s a lot of push with subscription providers. And one thing to do is, even now, the Office 365 Crack has such a feature as more, for example, or PowerPoint concept concepts, which are not routinely available for the Office 2016 Crack. It is a database adapted so that certain features bring users into the cloud. Office 2019 presents lots of new features and some of the coolest I’ll introduce. Many of them are not exactly new functions. But they were exclusive to office 365, so you can now get access to them if you do not want to pay the monthly fee.
Microsoft Office 2019 Keys
Microsoft Office 2019 Product Key
Installation Instructions for Office 2019 Crack:
- The download is given below to start.
- Extract zip file through WinZip.
- Click “setup” and proceed with the installation process.
- Complete configuration and close it.
- Open MS Toolkit located inside the crack directory.
- Click the button to the left of the Windows icon and go to the Service tab.
- Activate” Microsoft Office 2019.
All you need to know about Office 2019
Home / Technology / Tech-reviews / All you need to know about Office 20191 min read.Updated: 04 Oct 2018, 08:03 PM ISTAbhijit Ahaskar
Office 2019 succeeds Office 2016 that was launched in 2015
New Delhi: The latest edition of Microsoft’s Office suite of productivity apps is finally available for Windows 10 and Mac OS users. Called Office 2019, it succeeds Office 2016 that was launched in 2015. A stand-alone product with a one-time price, it is not a part of Microsoft’s subscription-based Office 365 suite.
However, many of its features are already available on Office 365 Pro Plus. Unlike Office 365, which works online, Office 2019 will run offline. It will continue to get big fixes and security updates, but won’t receive any feature updates after the purchase. It will also be backward compatible and work with files created using previous versions such as Office 2016, Office 2013 and Office 2010.
Office 2019 includes popular productivity tools such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and starts at $149 for a single PC. Its key talking points include two new PowerPoint tools, Morph and Zoom, which allow users to apply transitions to give the appearance of movement in text, shapes, pictures and charts. Writing or drawing with a stylus on PowerPoint is going to become more user-friendly with the addition of enhanced pressure sensitivity, tilt effects and ink replay.
Excel gets new tools and formulae allowing users to analyse data and generate charts from complex data sets quicker. In Word, users can now apply a dark theme, get Word to read content aloud and switch to a more immersive full-screen view. Note taking app One Note will remain free.
While Microsoft has been putting a lot of emphasis on its cloud platforms such as Office 365 and Microsoft 365, it has no intention of alienating users who are not interested in the cloud-based services and have requirements that can be fulfilled by Office 2019.
Never miss a story! Stay connected and informed with Mint. Download our App Now!!
Internet Not Available
Microsoft Office 2019
Version of the Microsoft Office productivity suite
Clockwise from top left: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
|Initial release||September 24, 2018 (US),|
October 1, 2018 (EU/UK),
October 6, 2018 (India)
|Operating system||Windows 10 1809 or later|
Windows Server 2019
macOS Mojave or later
|Platform||IA-32, x64, ARM, Web|
|Predecessor||Microsoft Office 2016 (2015)|
|Successor||Microsoft Office 2021 (2021)|
|Available in||102 languages|
|License||Trialware, software as a service|
Microsoft Office 2019 is a version of Microsoft Office for both Windows and Mac. It is the successor to Office 2016 and was succeeded by Office 2021 on October 5, 2021. It was released to general availability for Windows 10 and for macOS on September 24, 2018. Some features that had previously been restricted to Office 365 subscribers are available in this release. Mainstream support for Office 2019 will end on October 10, 2023. Unlike other versions of Microsoft Office, Office 2019 will only get two years of extended support, which means that support for Office 2019 will end on the same day as support for Office 2016 will, on October 14, 2025.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (January 2021)
On April 27, 2018, Microsoft released Office 2019 Commercial Preview for Windows 10. On June 12, 2018, Microsoft released a preview for macOS.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (January 2021)
Office 2019 includes many of the features previously published via Office 365, along with improved inking features, LaTeX support in Word, new animation features in PowerPoint including the morph and zoom features, and new formulas and charts in Excel for data analysis.
OneNote is absent from the suite as the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) version of OneNote bundled with Windows 10 replaces it. OneNote 2016 can be installed as an optional feature on the Office Installer.
For Mac users, Focus Mode will be brought to Word, 2D maps will be brought to Excel and new Morph transitions, SVG support and 4K video exports will be coming to PowerPoint, among other features.
Despite being released in the same month, the new Office user interface in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook is only available to Office 365 subscribers, not perpetual Office 2019 licenses.
Same as its predecessor Microsoft Office 2016, Microsoft Office 2019 has the same perpetual SKU editions aimed towards different markets. Like its predecessor, Microsoft Office 2019 contains Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote and is licensed for use on one computer.
5 perpetual SKU editions of Office 2019 were released for Windows:
- Home & Student: This retail suite includes the core applications only – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote.
- Home & Business: This retail suite includes the core applications and Outlook.
- Standard: This suite, only available through volume licensing channels, includes the core applications, as well as Outlook and Publisher.
- Professional: This retail suite includes the core applications, as well as Outlook, Publisher, and Access.
- Professional Plus: This suite includes the core applications, as well as Outlook, Publisher, Access, and Skype for Business. This edition is available through retail channels (Developer tools subscription like MSDN subscription & Visual Studio subscription）and volume licensing channels.
|Application(s)||Home & Student||Home & Business||Standard||Professional||Professional Plus|
|Skype for Business||No||No||No||No||Yes|
Unlike its predecessor, both Windows version retail & volume versions use the Click-to-Run (C2R) for installation. Also unlike its predecessor, all Windows version Office 2019 require only Windows 10 and Windows Server 2019.
Like its predecessor, three traditional editions of Office 2019 were released for Mac (macOS Sierra or later):
- Home & Student: This retail suite includes the core applications only.
- Home & Business: This retail suite includes the core applications and Outlook.
- Standard: This suite, only available through volume licensing channels, includes the core applications and Outlook.
Office 2019 requires Windows 10, Windows Server 2019 or macOS Mojave and later. macOS installations can be acquired from the Microsoft website or the Mac App Store.
For Office 2013 and 2016, various editions containing the client apps were available in both Click-To-Run (inspired by Microsoft App-V) and traditional Windows Installer setup formats. However, Office 2019 client apps only have a Click-to-Run installer and only the server apps have the traditional MSI installer. The Click-To-Run version has a smaller footprint; in case of Microsoft Office 2019 Pro Plus, the product requires 10 GB less than the MSI version of Office 2016 Pro Plus.
Volume licensing versions of Office 2019 cannot be downloaded from Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center and must be deployed using configuration.xml and running Office Deployment Tool (ODT) from command-line.
- ^ ab"Office 2019 is now available for Windows and Mac". Microsoft 365 Blog. Microsoft. September 24, 2018.
- ^ ab"Update history for Office 2016 C2R and Office 2019". Microsoft Docs. Microsoft. Retrieved November 11, 2021.
- ^"Update history for Office for Mac". Microsoft Docs. Microsoft. Retrieved October 12, 2021.
- ^"System requirements for Microsoft Office". Office.com. Microsoft. Retrieved September 24, 2018.
- ^"Language Accessory Pack for Office 2016". Office.com. Microsoft. Retrieved February 25, 2016.
- ^Warren, Tom. "Microsoft Office 2021 will launch on October 5th". The Verge. Retrieved September 16, 2021.
- ^Warren, Tom (September 26, 2017). "Microsoft is releasing Office 2019 next year". The Verge. Vox Media.
- ^ abCaldas, Bernardo; Spataro, Jared (February 1, 2018). "Changes to Office and Windows servicing and support". Windows IT Pro Blog. Microsoft. Retrieved August 29, 2018.
- ^Warren, Tom (April 27, 2018). "Microsoft releases Office 2019 preview". The Verge. Vox Media.
- ^Warren, Tom (June 12, 2018). "Microsoft releases Office 2019 for Mac preview". The Verge. Vox Media.
- ^"What's New in Office 2019". support.microsoft.com. Microsoft Corporation. Retrieved December 13, 2020.
- ^Devereux, William (April 18, 2018). "The best version of OneNote on Windows". Microsoft Office 365 Blog. Microsoft. Retrieved April 19, 2018.
- ^Warren, Tom (April 18, 2018). "Microsoft Office 2019 kills off OneNote desktop app in favor of Windows 10 version". The Verge. Microsoft.
- ^"Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote in Office 2019". Office.com. Microsoft. Retrieved August 1, 2018.
- ^"What's new in Office 365". support.office.com.
- ^"What's New in Office 2019". support.office.com.
- ^Bright, Peter (June 13, 2018). "Microsoft rebuilding the Office interface to align it across Web, mobile, and desktop". Ars Technica.
- ^ abcd"Choose Microsoft Office Products". Office. Microsoft. Retrieved October 2, 2015.
- ^ abc"Choose Microsoft Office Products". Office. Microsoft. Retrieved October 2, 2015.
- ^ abc"Compare Microsoft Office Volume Licensing Suites". Office. Microsoft. Retrieved October 2, 2015.
- ^Warren, Tom (January 24, 2019). "Microsoft Office now available on Apple's Mac App Store". The Verge. Retrieved February 1, 2019.
- ^"Office 2019 perpetual volume license products available as Click-to-Run". Support. Microsoft. April 27, 2018.
- ^"Deploy Office 2019 (for IT Pros)". Microsoft Docs.
Notice: Undefined variable: z_bot in /sites/applemacs.us/networking/microsoft-office-2019-professional-version-archives.php on line 99
Notice: Undefined variable: z_empty in /sites/applemacs.us/networking/microsoft-office-2019-professional-version-archives.php on line 99